Vladan Seget of ESX Virtualization comments:
Another VSAN homelab is born! After waiting some time for more SSDs, Infiniband cables and Perc H310 storage controller cards from eBay, now when all the pieces has arrived I’m able to put everything together and run my VMware VSAN cluster. I expanded my older hosts with internal storage (previously there was a shared storage only), controller cards and some server side flash devices.
Read on as Vladan configures VMware VSAN for his home lab with…Infiniband?
Read more at: My VSAN journey — all done!
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019