Theo Priestly of Business2Community writes:
There’s a definite sense of pride behind retelling the company beginnings, and the deep technical passion in the product itself but the solution only come alive when there’s a story, and as a technology evangelist it’s in those client successes and how a product really made a difference for a customer that spark imagination and generate discussion.
So often we find ourselves focused on the solution and we forget to tell the story of how we fix the problem. Wise words from Theo here.
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019
- Securing Your Enterprise with VIAVI Observer Apex - August 26, 2019