Glenn Cate of gcatewifi comments:
How long does it take you to do a passive or post-validation Wi-Fi site survey? Using the overused WLAN mantra: It depends! How big is the building? How fast can you walk? But seriously, are there some tips or tools WLAN professionals can use to help these large site surveys go faster? Lace up your favorite
running shoessite survey shoes, read on and let’s find out.
Wireless site surveys are boring and labor intensive. They’re also critical to the proper operation of your wireless architecture. Glenn has some tips on getting them done just a bit faster.
Read more at: Wi-Fi Site Surveys — done FAST!
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018