Your IT News for the Week of April 15, 2019
Who Do You Trust In Your Community?
As a co-founder of Packet Pushers, Ethan Banks has more than a little experience building community. In this Ignite Talk, he discusses how to actively work to convert followers into an actual community. This is based on a foundation of trust.
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed the news from Google Cloud Next, the HPE-Nutanix partnership, AWS playing dirty, and more! New episodes live on FacebookWednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Earning Your Belt In Travel Kung-fu
- Exploring Infrastructure with Purpose
- Battling Bad Behavior with Exabeam
- NSX-T and the Future of VMware
April 29 – May 2, 2019
The Field Day crew will be at Dell Technologies World 2019 with Tech Field Day Extra. Be sure to check out who will be presenting and attending as delegates, and be on the lookout for full video after the event.
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020