Your IT News for the Week of April 15, 2019
Who Do You Trust In Your Community?
As a co-founder of Packet Pushers, Ethan Banks has more than a little experience building community. In this Ignite Talk, he discusses how to actively work to convert followers into an actual community. This is based on a foundation of trust.
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed the news from Google Cloud Next, the HPE-Nutanix partnership, AWS playing dirty, and more! New episodes live on FacebookWednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Earning Your Belt In Travel Kung-fu
- Exploring Infrastructure with Purpose
- Battling Bad Behavior with Exabeam
- NSX-T and the Future of VMware
April 29 – May 2, 2019
The Field Day crew will be at Dell Technologies World 2019 with Tech Field Day Extra. Be sure to check out who will be presenting and attending as delegates, and be on the lookout for full video after the event.
- Leaving the Ecuador Open | Gestalt IT Rundown, September 18, 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019