Your IT News for the Week of April 22, 2019
Podcast: The Cloud Is Going To Disappear
This time around, the roundtable discusses the premise that no one really wants the cloud, they want what it does. As a result, will the cloud fully disappear, or have cloud providers created sufficient value-add services to solve business problems that make the cloud itself relevant. Subscribe here to never miss an episode.
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Richard Stroffolino talk about Intel getting out of the 5G business, VPN flaws, security issues with WPA3, patent peace in our time, and more! New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Bringing Network Administration into the Automation Age
- Investigating IoT Intent with Armis
- Asking the Right Questions About Network Monitoring
Tech Field Day Extra at Dell Technologies World 2019
April 29 – May 2, 2019
The Field Day crew will be at Dell Technologies World 2019 with Tech Field Day Extra. Be sure to check out who will be presenting and attending as delegates, and be on the lookout for full video after the event.
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019
- Digital Transformation is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2019
- BONUS: The Origins of Tech Field Day – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 22, 2019
- Mirantis Contains Docker Enterprise | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 20, 2019 - November 20, 2019
- Simplification Adds Risk – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of November 18, 2019 - November 18, 2019
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019