Your IT News for the Week of April 22, 2019
Podcast: The Cloud Is Going To Disappear
This time around, the roundtable discusses the premise that no one really wants the cloud, they want what it does. As a result, will the cloud fully disappear, or have cloud providers created sufficient value-add services to solve business problems that make the cloud itself relevant. Subscribe here to never miss an episode.
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Richard Stroffolino talk about Intel getting out of the 5G business, VPN flaws, security issues with WPA3, patent peace in our time, and more! New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Bringing Network Administration into the Automation Age
- Investigating IoT Intent with Armis
- Asking the Right Questions About Network Monitoring
Tech Field Day Extra at Dell Technologies World 2019
April 29 – May 2, 2019
The Field Day crew will be at Dell Technologies World 2019 with Tech Field Day Extra. Be sure to check out who will be presenting and attending as delegates, and be on the lookout for full video after the event.
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020