The Premise: People don’t want cloud, they want what it does.
Today’s episode considers if people want cloud, or what the cloud actually does. In this case, we’re looking at if a focus on providing services will eventually make the cloud irrelevant, since people don’t really care about it. Or have the cloud providers created sufficient value-add services to solve business problems that make the cloud itself relevant, not just API-driven functions.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Palo Alto Networks To Acquire CloudGenix | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Two Petaflop-Scale Approaches to COVID-19 Research - March 30, 2020
- O’Reilly Closes Event Business | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- A Tale of Two Data Visualizations: Ransomware Edition - March 23, 2020
- Virtual Events, Real Challenges - March 19, 2020
- GitHub Acquires npm | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 18, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- The Storage Lessons from Westworld - March 12, 2020
- It’s x86 Vulnerability Week | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 11, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Ampere Altra Brings 80 Cores to Servers - March 5, 2020
- The Enterprise Response to COVID-19 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 4, 2020 - March 4, 2020