Your IT News for the Week of February 4, 2019
Ken Nalbone and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Rubrik’s big data leak, a new height to US-Huawei tensions, Slack reaching 10 million DAU, and Japan hacking their own IoT. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
Networks are getting faster every day. With the advent of Broadcom Tomahawk 3, what options do you have for running 400GbE in your network. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at Arrcus and their newest release of ArcOS and how it can enable tomorrow’s networking features today. Read it here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- BigSwitch and Nutanix Partnership
- The Gestalt IT Live Blog from Cisco Live Europe
- A look at the new Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+
Tech Field Day
February 6-8, 2019
The Tech Field Day crew takes their annual sojourn out to Austin for Tech Fiel Day this week. It’ll be a packed event with presentations from NetApp, SolarWinds, VMware, and Datera . Be sure to watch along with the delegates on their live stream!
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 22, 2019 - April 22, 2019
- Patent Peace in Our Time | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019
- The Cloud is Going to Disappear – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 16, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 15, 2019 - April 15, 2019
- Run, Google Cloud Run | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 10, 2019 - April 10, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 8, 2019 - April 8, 2019
- Intel Announces All The Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 3, 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Network Analytics Is Too Expensive – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 2, 2019
- Pwn2Asus | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 27, 2019 - March 27, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 25, 2019 - March 25, 2019