Your IT News for the Week of February 4, 2019
Ken Nalbone and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Rubrik’s big data leak, a new height to US-Huawei tensions, Slack reaching 10 million DAU, and Japan hacking their own IoT. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
Networks are getting faster every day. With the advent of Broadcom Tomahawk 3, what options do you have for running 400GbE in your network. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at Arrcus and their newest release of ArcOS and how it can enable tomorrow’s networking features today. Read it here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- BigSwitch and Nutanix Partnership
- The Gestalt IT Live Blog from Cisco Live Europe
- A look at the new Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+
Tech Field Day
February 6-8, 2019
The Tech Field Day crew takes their annual sojourn out to Austin for Tech Fiel Day this week. It’ll be a packed event with presentations from NetApp, SolarWinds, VMware, and Datera . Be sure to watch along with the delegates on their live stream!
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019
- The Traditional Office is Dying – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 9, 2019
- Cloudfail | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- HCI See What You Did There | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 26, 2019 - June 26, 2019
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019