Your IT News for the Week of February 4, 2019
Ken Nalbone and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Rubrik’s big data leak, a new height to US-Huawei tensions, Slack reaching 10 million DAU, and Japan hacking their own IoT. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
Networks are getting faster every day. With the advent of Broadcom Tomahawk 3, what options do you have for running 400GbE in your network. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at Arrcus and their newest release of ArcOS and how it can enable tomorrow’s networking features today. Read it here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- BigSwitch and Nutanix Partnership
- The Gestalt IT Live Blog from Cisco Live Europe
- A look at the new Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+
Tech Field Day
February 6-8, 2019
The Tech Field Day crew takes their annual sojourn out to Austin for Tech Fiel Day this week. It’ll be a packed event with presentations from NetApp, SolarWinds, VMware, and Datera . Be sure to watch along with the delegates on their live stream!
- UK OK With Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- The Storage Array is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 18, 2019 - February 18, 2019
- AI All The Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 13, 2019 - February 13, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019