Your IT News for the Week of May 20, 2019
Multi-Cloud’s biggest roadblock is data gravity. Ken Nalbone looks at how Faction’s multi-cloud storage service can help overcome this obstacle. They separate themselves from the pack with patented networking and storage services, and by being the only approved third-party datastore for VMware Cloud on AWS.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss a major Cisco security vulnerability, an interesting acquisition by VMware, and why 2019 is the year of Linux on Linux on the Desktop. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy
- Infrastructure as Code: Free Your Intellect
Security Field Day
June 19-21, 2019
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us for Security Field Day this summer. Security has never been more important in IT, and we’ll be hearing about the latest from Edgewise Networks, Guardicore, Illumio, ExtraHop Networks, and more at the event. We’ll be announcing more delegates and presenters soon, so stay tuned!
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- What’s In Your Bucket | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 31, 2019 - July 31, 2019
- VPNemy at the Gates | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 24, 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Germany Drops the Hesse on Microsoft | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 17, 2019 - July 17, 2019
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019