Your IT News for the Week of May 20, 2019
Multi-Cloud’s biggest roadblock is data gravity. Ken Nalbone looks at how Faction’s multi-cloud storage service can help overcome this obstacle. They separate themselves from the pack with patented networking and storage services, and by being the only approved third-party datastore for VMware Cloud on AWS.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss a major Cisco security vulnerability, an interesting acquisition by VMware, and why 2019 is the year of Linux on Linux on the Desktop. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy
- Infrastructure as Code: Free Your Intellect
Security Field Day
June 19-21, 2019
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us for Security Field Day this summer. Security has never been more important in IT, and we’ll be hearing about the latest from Edgewise Networks, Guardicore, Illumio, ExtraHop Networks, and more at the event. We’ll be announcing more delegates and presenters soon, so stay tuned!
- Ep. 9: Is Remote Work The New Normal? - July 6, 2020
- VxRail Is Now Built for the Edge - July 6, 2020
- Supercomputers Are Switching to Arm Too - July 3, 2020
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020