Your IT News for the Week of May 20, 2019
Multi-Cloud’s biggest roadblock is data gravity. Ken Nalbone looks at how Faction’s multi-cloud storage service can help overcome this obstacle. They separate themselves from the pack with patented networking and storage services, and by being the only approved third-party datastore for VMware Cloud on AWS.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss a major Cisco security vulnerability, an interesting acquisition by VMware, and why 2019 is the year of Linux on Linux on the Desktop. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy
- Infrastructure as Code: Free Your Intellect
Security Field Day
June 19-21, 2019
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us for Security Field Day this summer. Security has never been more important in IT, and we’ll be hearing about the latest from Edgewise Networks, Guardicore, Illumio, ExtraHop Networks, and more at the event. We’ll be announcing more delegates and presenters soon, so stay tuned!
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019