We recorded a great interview with Patric Palm of Favro and decided to put it in the podcast feed as a bonus episode. Enjoy!
Patric Palm is the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege speak to Patric Palm, the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro. We discussed how he started the company, his previous startup efforts, the importance of adaptability, and his background in organization and process.
Book recommendations from the interview:
- The Art of Action by Stephen Bungay
- The Age of Agile by Stephen Denning
- Teeming: How Superorganisms Work Together to Build Infinite Wealth on a Finite Planet (and your company can too) by Tamsin Woolley-Barker, PhD
- X-IOh My | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018
- NetApp Provides Insights for Women in Tech - October 16, 2018
- NetApp Speaks Volumes - October 12, 2018
- The Google+ Accountant | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 10, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault and Services - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog – Day 2 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog - October 8, 2018
- A Solid Foundation to Own Your Data on the Internet - October 5, 2018
- On Supermicro and Hardware Hacks - October 5, 2018
- Internet of Legal Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 3, 2018 - October 3, 2018