We recorded a great interview with Patric Palm of Favro and decided to put it in the podcast feed as a bonus episode. Enjoy!
Patric Palm is the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege speak to Patric Palm, the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro. We discussed how he started the company, his previous startup efforts, the importance of adaptability, and his background in organization and process.
Book recommendations from the interview:
- The Art of Action by Stephen Bungay
- The Age of Agile by Stephen Denning
- Teeming: How Superorganisms Work Together to Build Infinite Wealth on a Finite Planet (and your company can too) by Tamsin Woolley-Barker, PhD
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019
- Olympic Hacking in Japan | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 30, 2019 - January 30, 2019
- Kubernetes: Theory and Practice - January 30, 2019
- Compute Module 3+ on sale now from $25 - January 29, 2019
- The Government Shutdown and Security - January 24, 2019