We recorded a great interview with Patric Palm of Favro and decided to put it in the podcast feed as a bonus episode. Enjoy!
Patric Palm is the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege speak to Patric Palm, the Co-Founder and CEO of Favro. We discussed how he started the company, his previous startup efforts, the importance of adaptability, and his background in organization and process.
Book recommendations from the interview:
- The Art of Action by Stephen Bungay
- The Age of Agile by Stephen Denning
- Teeming: How Superorganisms Work Together to Build Infinite Wealth on a Finite Planet (and your company can too) by Tamsin Woolley-Barker, PhD
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020