Tomer Shiran is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dremio.
For this bonus podcast episode, we had the privilege to speak to Dremio CEO Tomer Shiran. We discussed how he got his start in IT, compare the tech scenes between Israel and Silicon Valley, and look at the value of over delivering in your career. They also discuss the importance of coffee in being an entrepreneur. It was a great discussion, enjoy!
Check out Tomer’s book recommendation: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- IT Certifications in 2019 - January 14, 2019
- Dropping the HAMR on Qualcomm | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 9, 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Composable Infrastructure is Just Blade Server 2.0 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 8, 2019
- Saying Goodbye to Python 2.7 - January 4, 2019
- NooBaa is acquired by Red Hat - January 4, 2019
- 10 In-demand skills to learn in 2019 - January 3, 2019
- US Tariffs and Embedded Systems - January 2, 2019
- Stephane Charbonneau – IT Origins - December 21, 2018
- Australia demands an end to data protection - December 21, 2018
- Thomas Kurian and a Post-Greene GCP - December 20, 2018