Tomer Shiran is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dremio.
For this bonus podcast episode, we had the privilege to speak to Dremio CEO Tomer Shiran. We discussed how he got his start in IT, compare the tech scenes between Israel and Silicon Valley, and look at the value of over delivering in your career. They also discuss the importance of coffee in being an entrepreneur. It was a great discussion, enjoy!
Check out Tomer’s book recommendation: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020