Tomer Shiran is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dremio.
For this bonus podcast episode, we had the privilege to speak to Dremio CEO Tomer Shiran. We discussed how he got his start in IT, compare the tech scenes between Israel and Silicon Valley, and look at the value of over delivering in your career. They also discuss the importance of coffee in being an entrepreneur. It was a great discussion, enjoy!
Check out Tomer’s book recommendation: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019