Tomer Shiran is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dremio.
For this bonus podcast episode, we had the privilege to speak to Dremio CEO Tomer Shiran. We discussed how he got his start in IT, compare the tech scenes between Israel and Silicon Valley, and look at the value of over delivering in your career. They also discuss the importance of coffee in being an entrepreneur. It was a great discussion, enjoy!
Check out Tomer’s book recommendation: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- What’s In Your Bucket | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 31, 2019 - July 31, 2019
- VPNemy at the Gates | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 24, 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Germany Drops the Hesse on Microsoft | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 17, 2019 - July 17, 2019
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019