The Premise: There’s value to the business in bringing your personal interests to work in IT.
Today’s show discusses when you can bring your personal life into IT. We discuss if doing so is just a way to reduce burnout, or if there is legitimate business value to be found. We touch on how to approach supposed “third rail” topics and more.
Be sure to checkout Leon Adato’s book discussed in the episode, The Four Questions Every Monitoring Engineer is Asked.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020