Premise: Composable Infrastructure is just another iteration on blade servers.
Stephen Foskett leads a discussion about how big of a change composable infrastructure is from the tried and true blade server.
CI sounds like a great idea. It offers infrastructure that’s dynamic, reconfigurable by software, and has full API integration. The roundtable discusses a little history of the ideas behind composable infrastructure, and how CI can develop into something truly unique.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- IT Certifications in 2019 - January 14, 2019
- Dropping the HAMR on Qualcomm | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 9, 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Composable Infrastructure is Just Blade Server 2.0 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 8, 2019
- Saying Goodbye to Python 2.7 - January 4, 2019
- NooBaa is acquired by Red Hat - January 4, 2019
- 10 In-demand skills to learn in 2019 - January 3, 2019
- US Tariffs and Embedded Systems - January 2, 2019
- Stephane Charbonneau – IT Origins - December 21, 2018
- Australia demands an end to data protection - December 21, 2018
- Thomas Kurian and a Post-Greene GCP - December 20, 2018