Premise: Composable Infrastructure is just another iteration on blade servers.
Stephen Foskett leads a discussion about how big of a change composable infrastructure is from the tried and true blade server.
CI sounds like a great idea. It offers infrastructure that’s dynamic, reconfigurable by software, and has full API integration. The roundtable discusses a little history of the ideas behind composable infrastructure, and how CI can develop into something truly unique.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020
- Toxic People Are Unavoidable in IT- The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 28, 2020
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020