Premise: Composable Infrastructure is just another iteration on blade servers.
Stephen Foskett leads a discussion about how big of a change composable infrastructure is from the tried and true blade server.
CI sounds like a great idea. It offers infrastructure that’s dynamic, reconfigurable by software, and has full API integration. The roundtable discusses a little history of the ideas behind composable infrastructure, and how CI can develop into something truly unique.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020