Moderator Stephen Foskett poses a completely non-controversial question: is DevOps a load of crap? Does DevOps just turn into NoOps? What are these darn kids doing with our infrastructure? The roundtable debates all these questions and more.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Recorded at Cloud Field Day 1.
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018