The Premise: Digital transformation is a myth.
There’s a lot of talk about digital transformation, but are organizations actually achieving that, or are they simply changing IT practices to keep up with changing infrastructure. Should we even view digital transformation into a means in and of itself. And can non-digital companies actually transform, or are industries just going to replace obsolete players over time? In this episode, the roundtable discusses a lot of the nuance often lost in grand visions of digital transformation.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Palo Alto Networks To Acquire CloudGenix | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Two Petaflop-Scale Approaches to COVID-19 Research - March 30, 2020
- O’Reilly Closes Event Business | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- A Tale of Two Data Visualizations: Ransomware Edition - March 23, 2020
- Virtual Events, Real Challenges - March 19, 2020
- GitHub Acquires npm | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 18, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- The Storage Lessons from Westworld - March 12, 2020
- It’s x86 Vulnerability Week | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 11, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Ampere Altra Brings 80 Cores to Servers - March 5, 2020
- The Enterprise Response to COVID-19 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 4, 2020 - March 4, 2020