Premise: IT burnout is simply unavoidable. It’s a part of the gig.
The discussion: Is burnout an inevitable part of IT? Is it part of the way IT roles are created? Maybe it says something about the types of people attracted to IT. Or maybe it has something to do with the incentives that causes work to become burnout. Our roundtable discusses why they’ve seen burnout happen and how they cope with IT stress to avoid or mitigate it.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- On our four-year anniversary, a look into the future of ProtonMail - September 25, 2018
- BONUS: Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 25, 2018
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018