The Premise: IT Certifications are more valuable than a college degree.
Odds are that if you’ve been in IT for a while, you’ve been asked how many certifications you have. There’s no doubt that these are valuable. Yet many IT pros still feel that they need a college degree to hang on the wall. The roundtable discusses if this is a legacy of times gone by, or if a college degree still holds a more important place than certifications. The panel includes a wide range of experiences, with IT careers build with and without degrees, as well as someone currently in college pursuing an IT career. It’s a great conversation!
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020
- Nebulon Launches with Cloud-Defined Storage - July 17, 2020