The Premise: With the advent of managed services, learning Kubernetes is a waste of time.
On this episode, our roundtable discusses the premise that learning Kubernetes is a waste of time. With so many managed Kubernetes service available, actually learning the ins and outs of the obtuse orchestrator isn’t necessary for the vast majority of organizations. They discuss the actual business value of managing Kubernetes, compare it to learning vSphere, and discuss what organizations should be investing time in.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019
- Glass Effect | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 6, 2019 - November 6, 2019
- The Administrative Hurdle of IPv6 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 5, 2019
- The Last JEDI | The Gestalt IT Rundown: October 30, 2019 - October 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 28, 2019 - October 28, 2019
- Microsoft’s First Movere Advantage | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 23, 2019 - October 23, 2019
- Storage: You Gotta Keep ’em Separated – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 22, 2019
- The latest takes from Commvault GO, Pure Accelerate and more! - October 21, 2019
- Sudon’t Make Me a Sandwich | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 16, 2019 - October 16, 2019