The Premise: With the advent of managed services, learning Kubernetes is a waste of time.
On this episode, our roundtable discusses the premise that learning Kubernetes is a waste of time. With so many managed Kubernetes service available, actually learning the ins and outs of the obtuse orchestrator isn’t necessary for the vast majority of organizations. They discuss the actual business value of managing Kubernetes, compare it to learning vSphere, and discuss what organizations should be investing time in.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020
- Is Open-Source Licensing Broken? | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 22, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019