The Premise: The push for multi-cloud is driven by vendors and analysts, not by an actual IT need.
On this episode, the roundtable discusses if the framing of multi-cloud as an inevitable IT outcome is really accurate. Is multi-cloud just something being pushed by analysts and vendors with solutions to sell? If so, will it ultimately be a fad? They further discuss what they mean when they say multi-cloud, which further clarifies the premise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Sudon’t Make Me a Sandwich | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 16, 2019 - October 16, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 14, 2019 - October 14, 2019
- The Rise of Semi-Custom Silicon - October 11, 2019
- VMware Takes the Carbon Black | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 9, 2019 - October 9, 2019
- Learning Kubernetes is a Waste of Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 7, 2019 - October 7, 2019
- What Happened to Docker? - October 4, 2019
- WeWork’s IP-No | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 2, 2019 - October 2, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of September 30, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Is Slack Doomed? - September 27, 2019