The Premise: The push for multi-cloud is driven by vendors and analysts, not by an actual IT need.
On this episode, the roundtable discusses if the framing of multi-cloud as an inevitable IT outcome is really accurate. Is multi-cloud just something being pushed by analysts and vendors with solutions to sell? If so, will it ultimately be a fad? They further discuss what they mean when they say multi-cloud, which further clarifies the premise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 1 – Why Did Nvidia Buy Mellanox? - May 11, 2020
- How Do You Start Learning About Containers? - May 11, 2020
- Why Did Nvidia Buy Cumulus Networks? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 6, 2020 - May 6, 2020