The Premise: The push for multi-cloud is driven by vendors and analysts, not by an actual IT need.
On this episode, the roundtable discusses if the framing of multi-cloud as an inevitable IT outcome is really accurate. Is multi-cloud just something being pushed by analysts and vendors with solutions to sell? If so, will it ultimately be a fad? They further discuss what they mean when they say multi-cloud, which further clarifies the premise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020
- Nebulon Launches with Cloud-Defined Storage - July 17, 2020