Welcome to the inaugural On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast! This episode, we’ve gathered our esteemed panel to discuss software-defined wide area networking, SD-WAN. In this emerging market, how do you compare the various offerings in the space? Is the market bound for consolidation, or will it remain full of vibrant competition? And how does the ease of use of SD-WAN impact the market for network professionals?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Recorded at Networking Field Day 13.
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020