The Premise: Orchestration is the reason enterprises haven’t adopted containers.
Pure Storage Spotlight
Orchestration is almost synonymous with containers nowadays. One popular opinion is that maybe the reason enterprises haven’t adopted containers quickly is that people are hungry for a way to orchestrate containers that fits into their overall environment. Is this the reason why containers have yet to be widely adopted? Follow this discussion, featuring Jon Owings – Principal Solution Architect at Pure Storage and Cormac Hogan – Director and Chief Technologist at VMware, and decide for yourself.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Orchestration is the Reason Enterprises Haven’t Adopted Containers - June 23, 2020
- Live Tech Events Will Return. Here’s Why - June 10, 2020
- Time Synchronization Needs in Communications and IT by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- Efficient Networks with Silicon Innovation by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- vSphere 7 Means NVMe-oF is Ready for Prime Time - May 26, 2020
- Buying a House in a Post-Covid-19 World - May 22, 2020
- Creating Conspicuously Compelling Content - May 8, 2020
- Physical Distancing Isn’t Possible for IT Support - April 7, 2020
- Optimize Zoom Audio Settings for a Remote Music Lesson - April 3, 2020
- The EARN-IT Act - March 27, 2020