Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino look at the big announcements from AWS re:Invent, with a heavy dose of machine learning. Plus they cover the latest acquisition by Palo Alto Networks, why looking at IT as a cost center is a problem for political candidates, and the EU sanctioning the EU.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Western Digital Shuffles WD Red Line - July 10, 2020
- Why Did VMware Buy Datrium? | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 8, 2020 - July 8, 2020
- Ep. 9: Is Remote Work The New Normal? - July 6, 2020
- VxRail Is Now Built for the Edge - July 6, 2020
- Supercomputers Are Switching to Arm Too - July 3, 2020
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020