Tom Hollingsworth, Ken Nalbone, and Stephen Foskett discuss the news and announcements live from VMworld US 2019! Topics include VMware’s acquisition of Carbon Black and Pivotal, VMware’s partnership with NVIDIA for virtual GPUs, HPE GreenLake on VMware, updates to Workspace One, and Project Pacific!
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- IBM’s New Class of Data Protection: Upcycling of the IT World? - September 20, 2019
- Live from VMworld | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 28, 2019 - August 30, 2019
- VMworld 2019 Announcements: Project Pacific - August 30, 2019
- StorPool’s Strategy Rose to the Cloud—and Beyond! - August 22, 2019
- Making Security Safe for All - July 29, 2019
- Liveblog: Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Intel’s Crossover Point: A 3D Spork? - March 29, 2019
- Nyansa Wants To Be the IoT Sheriff - March 27, 2019
- Inside-Out vs. Outside-In Hybrid Cloud - January 14, 2019
- Thin Provisioning: The Lies We Tell Our Systems - December 21, 2018