AI Field Day will hit your screens on November 18, 2020, at 8 am (PT). This, the very first Artificial Intelligence Field Day from us here at Gestalt IT, will focus on the brave new AI world developing around us, from analytics and business intelligence to areas we haven’t even thought about yet. Like our new Utilizing AI podcast and video series, AI Field Day is all about practical uses of technology in business.
As AI becomes more accessible to all, enterprises throughout the world are adopting new data technologies. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) can now prevent industrial accidents. The world of digital transformation is changing the way everyone works and plays. In every area of enterprise infrastructure, AI is revolutionizing IT.
AI Field Day will connect independent technologists with the latest developments from companies building and applying AI and ML to IT infrastructure. Many of the delegates at the first AI Field Day event have backgrounds in cloud, networking, security, mobility, and storage, but have come to see AI as the future of their field.
We welcome the following delegates:
- Andy Thurai – Tech influencer and thought leader with a focus on AI
- Chris Grundemann – Creative Technologist
- Frederic Van Haren – CTO at HighFens and tech speaker
- Gina Rosenthal – Founder of Digital Sunshine Solutions, formerly of EMC, Dell, and VMware (plus a few more tech start-ups!)
- Karen Lopez – Data Evangelist and Architect
- Kati Lehmuskowski – Experienced IT professional focused on digital transformation
- Keith Townsend – Founder of The CTO Advisor LLC and 18-year veteran of the IT management consultancy business
- Kori Younger – Next-generation Tech Influencer
- Liselotte Foverskov – Tech Writer, and Psychotherapist
- Pieter-Jan Nefkens – Tech Consultant
- Ray Lucchesi – Data storage expert and President of Silverton Consulting
- Snehal Patel – Network engineering expert
- Tim Crawford – One of the top influencers for tech CEOs
Aruba, Brainchip, Cisco, Intel, Juniper Mist AI, Red Hat, VAST Data, and MemVerge will present their AI solutions and get real-time, uncensored feedback on their market solutions from our delegate AI experts live at the virtual event.
The event kicks off at 0800 (PT) on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, and runs to Friday, November 20 at 0900 (PT). Check the AI Field Day website for a full schedule, and join on Twitter using hashtag #AIFD1.