AI is everywhere these days, powering applications from the enterprise to industrial, medical, education, and mobility. In this episode, David Klee joins Chris Grundemann and Stephen Foskett to discuss the ubiquity of AI technology today. Although not all applications of machine learning have been compelling, we are starting to see novel uses that allow us to do things we could never do before. One exciting application is in root cause analysis across the entire application stack, which has never before been possible.
- Will we ever see a Hollywood-style “artificial mind” like Mr. Data or other characters?
- When will we see a fully self-driving car that can drive anywhere, any time?
- How small can ML get? Will we have ML-powered household appliances? Toys? Disposable devices?
Guests and Hosts
- David Klee, Founder of SQLibrium & Heraflux Technologies. Connect with David at LinkedIn and on Twitter at @KleeGeek
- Chris Grundemann, Gigaom Analyst and Managing Director of Grundemann Technology Solutions. Connect with Chris on ChrisGrundemann.com and on Twitter at @ChrisGrundemann
- Stephen Foskett, Publisher of Gestalt IT and Organizer of Tech Field Day. Find Stephen’s writing at GestaltIT.com and on Twitter at @SFoskett
For your weekly dose of Utilizing AI, subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app through Anchor FM and check out more Utilizing AI podcast episodes on the dedicated website https://utilizing-ai.com/