Businesses have long tried to use data to drive decisions, but over the last few years, new big data and AI capabilities have appeared. In this episode, Josh Epstein of AtScale discusses the opportunities that enterprise AI brings to drive business decisions. Although executives might not know the details of AI models, they can certainly benefit from the forecasts and recommendations these tools deliver. One benefit of these systems is that they can bring in more diverse data to uncover real value from areas typically outside the sight of executives.
- Are there any jobs that will be completely eliminated by AI in the next five years?
- Will we ever see a Hollywood-style “artificial mind” like Mr. Data or other characters?
- Can you think of an application for ML that has not yet been rolled out but will make a major impact in the future?
Guests and Hosts
- Josh Epstein, Chief Marketing Officer at AtScale. Connect with Josh on LinkedIn.
- Frederic Van Haren, Founder at HighFens Inc., Consultancy & Services. Connect with Frederic on Highfens.com or on Twitter at @FredericVHaren
- Stephen Foskett, Publisher of Gestalt IT and Organizer of Tech Field Day. Find Stephen’s writing at GestaltIT.com and on Twitter at @SFoskett
For your weekly dose of Utilizing AI, subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app through Anchor FM and check out more Utilizing AI podcast episodes on the dedicated website https://utilizing-ai.com/