With AI technology changing so quickly, we often need to step back and take a big picture look at the market. In this episode, Manoj Suvarna of Deloitte joins Frederic Van Haren and Stephen Foskett to discuss the many products and applications of AI in the enterprise. It is important for business executives to survey the many ways that AI and data science are being applied across the enterprise and try to find ways to leverage this work in other areas. Deloitte recently conducted a survey of companies around the world to get a sense of the many ways AI is being adopted. 92% of those surveyed said that AI is a competitive area these days, and 83% realize the value of multiple ecosystems. A majority of businesses see AI as a strategic differentiator that they want to invest in, while most of the rest are trying to determine the value of AI to the business.
- Frederic: Do you believe AI products and models should be regulated by an independent organization?
- Stephen: Are there any jobs that will be completely eliminated by AI in the next five years?
- Amanda Kelly of Streamlit: What is a tool that you were personally using a few years ago but you find you are not using anymore?
- Frederic Van Haren, Founder at HighFens Inc., Consultancy & Services. Connect with Frederic on Highfens.com or on Twitter at @FredericVHaren.
- Stephen Foskett, Publisher of Gestalt IT and Organizer of Tech Field Day . Find Stephen’s writing at GestaltIT.com and on Twitter at @SFoskett.
For your weekly dose of Utilizing AI, subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app through Anchor FM and check out more Utilizing AI podcast episodes on the dedicated website, https://utilizing-ai.com/.