SD-WAN is an exciting market to be in right now. There’s a lot of excitement about what it can do for your environment and how you can take advantage of the solutions to help make your life easier. There are always going to be questions about how to implement technologies, but wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a place to talk with networking professionals that have those same questions?
On Tuesday, May 10th, Tech Field Day and Viptela will be holding a special event at Scratch in downtown Mountain View during the spring meeting of the Open Networking User Group (ONUG). The Tech Field Day delegates will be in attendance as well as ONUG board members and other luminaries in the networking space. It’s the kind of place where you can come to ask questions and get answers about your network environment or just have a little fun hearing what others have been doing and where they think the state of SD-WAN, SDN, and networking in general are all headed.
Don’t miss your chance to take part in this special event! Sign up today and make sure you have a seat at the table. This event is totally free and open to anyone that loves networking. You can use the following URL to reserve your ticket:
Don’t think that your network has to be built from scratch. Come by Scratch on May 10th and brainstorm the best way to build your network!
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017