Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week. This week they discuss Qualcomm making an acquisition to avoid being acquired, Salon trying crypto mining to monetize content, the limits of ARM-based Windows 10, and why Puppy Linux is a winner.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Painful Language, Simple Security, and Jordan Martin in Gestalt News 18.11 - March 19, 2018
- Painful IT Language – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 13, 2018
- Jordan Martin – IT Origins - March 8, 2018
- The Government Episode | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 7, 2018 - March 7, 2018
- A Surreal Defense Against Neural Networks - March 7, 2018
- BONUS: Dong Ngo – IT Origins - March 6, 2018
- My Favorite Productivity Tool: Two-Factor Authentication - March 5, 2018
- Network Orchestration, Dong Ngo, and App Steering in Gestalt News 18.10 - March 5, 2018
- Dong Ngo – IT Origins - March 1, 2018
- Words Don’t Mean Things After All! The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 27, 2018