Greg Ferro of Etherealmind comments:
The ashes of network monitoring products from the last 30 years is a Sauron-sized mountain of tears on which we must build the a new generation of tools. Analytics, machine learning, big data and user interfaces are the new hope.
The old ways of network monitoring are falling by the wayside. Analytics of network telemetry is the new way to do things. Read up for Greg’s take on things.
Read more at: Analytics of Everything
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019