Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
Docker overlay networking is insanely simple to configure. I mean insanely simple! But lurking beneath the simplicity of the setup are a bunch of moving parts that you really wanna understand if you’re gonna deploy this stuff in your prime-time production estate.
Anyway… last week I attended the Docker Open Systems Summit in Berlin and got the chance to hang out with some of the networking gods at Docker. My eyes were opened while at the same time my mind was blown! It was intense, but I learned a shed load!
Docker networking isn’t always the most straight forward concept. Thankfully, Nigel is here to set us straight on getting our containers talking to each other!
Read more at: Demystifying Docker overlay networking
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN at REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018