Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
Docker overlay networking is insanely simple to configure. I mean insanely simple! But lurking beneath the simplicity of the setup are a bunch of moving parts that you really wanna understand if you’re gonna deploy this stuff in your prime-time production estate.
Anyway… last week I attended the Docker Open Systems Summit in Berlin and got the chance to hang out with some of the networking gods at Docker. My eyes were opened while at the same time my mind was blown! It was intense, but I learned a shed load!
Docker networking isn’t always the most straight forward concept. Thankfully, Nigel is here to set us straight on getting our containers talking to each other!
Read more at: Demystifying Docker overlay networking
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017