Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
Docker overlay networking is insanely simple to configure. I mean insanely simple! But lurking beneath the simplicity of the setup are a bunch of moving parts that you really wanna understand if you’re gonna deploy this stuff in your prime-time production estate.
Anyway… last week I attended the Docker Open Systems Summit in Berlin and got the chance to hang out with some of the networking gods at Docker. My eyes were opened while at the same time my mind was blown! It was intense, but I learned a shed load!
Docker networking isn’t always the most straight forward concept. Thankfully, Nigel is here to set us straight on getting our containers talking to each other!
Read more at: Demystifying Docker overlay networking
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017