Mobility Field Day looks to highlight some of the most exciting areas of IT in 2017 from wireless infrastructure to smart embedded systems for IoT management. The events bring together industry-leading companies with independent thought leaders over the course of several sessions. These sessions demo the latest products, and put our delegates in direct contact with the companies they use in the industry every day.
Mobility Field Day debuted in 2016 as an evolution of Wireless Field Day events, to reflect the change in focus in the space. Delegates were able hear about the latest from Cisco, Nyansa, and Ventev. In addition to company presentations, there were discussions on Wi-Fi beacons and network monitoring for wireless metro areas.
All events are live-streamed for general consumption, with all video being made available afterwards for review. On top of that the event has a thriving Twitter community to keep the discussion going before during and after the event.
Mobility Field Day 2017 events will be held July 25th-26th in Silicon Valley. Additionally, a Tech Field Day Extra Event at Cisco Live on June 26th-28th will touch on mobility centric topics. For videos of past event and delegate coverage, check out the Mobility Field Day site.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on future Mobility coverage.
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018