The Tech Field Day staff have been working behind the scenes to improve the quality and timeliness of video output from our event. We are pleased to present the first result of this work, in the form of live streaming from Tech Field Day 4 in San Jose this week.
The second presentation at Tech Field Day San Jose was by I/O virtualization pioneer, Aprius. This session began with CEO, Varun Nagaraj, who set the stage for VP of product marketing, Craig Thompson. Also contributing were VP of systems engineering, Afshin Daghi, and founder and chief architect, Peter Kirkpatrick.
Following the Aprius presentation, the Field Day delegates regrouped for our roundtable discussion. Our chat ranged over the technology and spent much time discussing the appropriate use cases for I/O virtualization. We also talked about the likely outcome for the company: Whether to license or sell out.
- Pure Storage FlashRecover Brings Cohesity to FlashBlade - August 12, 2020
- Disaggregated Architecture Runs Best with Enterprise Hybrid Cloud - July 21, 2020
- A Single Source of Truth Can Bring Justice to the World - July 14, 2020
- IT Observability Principles Can Help Bring Justice to the World - July 7, 2020
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019