Luca Dell’oca of Virtual to the Core writes:
For the second time in a row, I’ve been invited to attend as a delegate the 4th edition of Storage Field Day, that’s going to take place next week in San JosÃ¨, California.
Again, the list of delegates and vendors is really huge, and I can’t wait to be there. Since I feel these are some precious opportunities, I forced myself to acquire as much informations as possible about all the vendors, so to arrived at the event really prepared.
I collected in this article only public informations that are available on vendors’ websites and thanks to articles from other bloggers and journalists. The ideas I got could also be wrong, but are most a recap of what I learned by now. If I was wrong, for sure at Storage Field Day 4 I’ll be able to change my ideas, and go deeper into these technologies.
Luca’s post is a one-stop refresher for all the companies presenting next week at Storage Field Day 4. Be sure to read on and take the chance to catch up. It’ll be a busy week.
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020