This week on the Gestalt IT Rundown, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss what the biggest stories of 2017 were, and how they will effect IT in the New Year.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on YouTube every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Editor’s Note: No episode next week due to the Holiday and the slow news week ramping up to the New Year.
- Palo Alto Networks To Acquire CloudGenix | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Two Petaflop-Scale Approaches to COVID-19 Research - March 30, 2020
- O’Reilly Closes Event Business | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- A Tale of Two Data Visualizations: Ransomware Edition - March 23, 2020
- Virtual Events, Real Challenges - March 19, 2020
- GitHub Acquires npm | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 18, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- The Storage Lessons from Westworld - March 12, 2020
- It’s x86 Vulnerability Week | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 11, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Ampere Altra Brings 80 Cores to Servers - March 5, 2020
- The Enterprise Response to COVID-19 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 4, 2020 - March 4, 2020