It’s the last Gestalt IT Rundown of 2018. Since it’s the end of the year, we wrangled Stephen Foskett, Richard Stroffolino, Tom Hollingsworth, and Ken Nalbone together to discuss what they thought were the biggest IT stories of 2018.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Palo Alto Networks To Acquire CloudGenix | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Two Petaflop-Scale Approaches to COVID-19 Research - March 30, 2020
- O’Reilly Closes Event Business | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- A Tale of Two Data Visualizations: Ransomware Edition - March 23, 2020
- Virtual Events, Real Challenges - March 19, 2020
- GitHub Acquires npm | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 18, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- The Storage Lessons from Westworld - March 12, 2020
- It’s x86 Vulnerability Week | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 11, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Ampere Altra Brings 80 Cores to Servers - March 5, 2020
- The Enterprise Response to COVID-19 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 4, 2020 - March 4, 2020