Topic 1 — iPad 2
Apparently none of us are going to buy one, because we’ve already got one.
Topic 2 — What is Cloud Computing
Although we tire of talking about Cloud Computing, it’s seem that there is more to say. Talking about what building you own cloud is about including accounting/budgeting problems and server/networking operation problems. We also talk about the lack of bandwidth and a wide range of other topics.
Topic 3 — Catalyst 6500 Services module strategy
What’s the future of Cisco Cat6500 services modules strategy since the current modules are obviously not scaling to the future. Is the Nexus 7000 suitable for use in the Campus ?
Somehow we deviated into a discussion about the relevance of the ASR 1K/9K routers and their fit into a network design.
Topic 4 — IPv6 Ready program
A look at the http://www.ipv6ready.org/ program which led into a discussion around how to deploy IPv6 into an enterprise (hint: it’s doesn’t involve deploying IPv6).
Topic 5 Tech Field Day Wireless
I’ll be in San Jose for the http://gestaltit.com/field-day/2011-wireless/ Gestalt IT Tech Field Day. Tom Hollngswoth and Mat Norwood (regular guests on the show) are also
Subscribe in iTunes and RSS
Media Player and MP3 Download
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011