Removal of OEQs from the CCIE R&S Lab, why they were there in the first place and wondering what they actually achieved.
Slashdot’s story that a black market for IPV4 addresses may appear, which turned quickly into ‘why is everyone ignoring IPv6â€²?
The BBC’s recent article claiming we can only manage two things at a time, and that multitasking beyond that is not possible.
And finally to finish up, we looked at the new Universal Network Cable product from ThinkGeek.
Hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed recording it. Please feedback, and let us know if there’s anything you want to hear discussed! Please contact us via packetpushers at gmail dot com, or via twitter http://twitter.com/packetpushers.
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011