HashiCorp just concluded their fourth annual conference, the creatively titled HashiConf. We weren’t able to attend this year, but luckily Aaron Strong wrote up a nice post detailing the major announcements.
The big features that stood out to me was seeing new collaboration features in the Terraform 0.12 alpha, and the 1.0 release for their Vault asset security product. The latter can now secure tokens, keys, passwords across clouds.
Aaron has some more notes and analysis, so be sure to give his post a look. Given the increasing importance of automation tools, it’s definitely a conference we’ll be keeping an eye on going forward.
- Innovation Abounds As x86 Stalls - May 29, 2020
- How is COVID-19 Impacting Digital Transformation? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 27, 2020 - May 27, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 3 – What’s Going on with the JEDI Contract? - May 25, 2020
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020