HashiCorp just concluded their fourth annual conference, the creatively titled HashiConf. We weren’t able to attend this year, but luckily Aaron Strong wrote up a nice post detailing the major announcements.
The big features that stood out to me was seeing new collaboration features in the Terraform 0.12 alpha, and the 1.0 release for their Vault asset security product. The latter can now secure tokens, keys, passwords across clouds.
Aaron has some more notes and analysis, so be sure to give his post a look. Given the increasing importance of automation tools, it’s definitely a conference we’ll be keeping an eye on going forward.
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019
- The Traditional Office is Dying – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 9, 2019
- Cloudfail | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- HCI See What You Did There | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 26, 2019 - June 26, 2019
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019