HashiCorp just concluded their fourth annual conference, the creatively titled HashiConf. We weren’t able to attend this year, but luckily Aaron Strong wrote up a nice post detailing the major announcements.
The big features that stood out to me was seeing new collaboration features in the Terraform 0.12 alpha, and the 1.0 release for their Vault asset security product. The latter can now secure tokens, keys, passwords across clouds.
Aaron has some more notes and analysis, so be sure to give his post a look. Given the increasing importance of automation tools, it’s definitely a conference we’ll be keeping an eye on going forward.
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018
- The AWS ARM Chip That Wasn’t - November 28, 2018
- AWS re:Intervention | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Germany Considering SOHO Router Security Rules - November 27, 2018
- Build the Droids You’re Looking For with AWS RoboMaker - November 26, 2018
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018