HashiCorp just concluded their fourth annual conference, the creatively titled HashiConf. We weren’t able to attend this year, but luckily Aaron Strong wrote up a nice post detailing the major announcements.
The big features that stood out to me was seeing new collaboration features in the Terraform 0.12 alpha, and the 1.0 release for their Vault asset security product. The latter can now secure tokens, keys, passwords across clouds.
Aaron has some more notes and analysis, so be sure to give his post a look. Given the increasing importance of automation tools, it’s definitely a conference we’ll be keeping an eye on going forward.
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019
- Olympic Hacking in Japan | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 30, 2019 - January 30, 2019
- Kubernetes: Theory and Practice - January 30, 2019
- Compute Module 3+ on sale now from $25 - January 29, 2019
- The Government Shutdown and Security - January 24, 2019