Over the last few years, HPE has built up a very diverse storage portfolio. But it can be a little hard to keep track of everything that’s going on, from the assets they acquired from Nimble Storage, to the latest with 3PAR,StoreOnce, and their increasing partner-based offerings. It’s a lot to keep in mind.
Luckily Chris Evans put all of their offerings into perspective, to give you a better idea of how all the pieces fit together.
Chris Evans comments:
HPE has a diverse storage portfolio, including self-owned and partner solutions. How do these fit together and how do customers choose the right solution for their needs?
Read more at: Understanding HPE’s Storage Product Portfolio
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020
- Amazon Doesn’t Buy Slack… Yet - June 19, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Reaches General Availability | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 17, 2020 - June 17, 2020
- Ep. 6: Why Microsoft’s Embrace of Open Source Feels Weird - June 15, 2020