Over the last few years, HPE has built up a very diverse storage portfolio. But it can be a little hard to keep track of everything that’s going on, from the assets they acquired from Nimble Storage, to the latest with 3PAR,StoreOnce, and their increasing partner-based offerings. It’s a lot to keep in mind.
Luckily Chris Evans put all of their offerings into perspective, to give you a better idea of how all the pieces fit together.
Chris Evans comments:
HPE has a diverse storage portfolio, including self-owned and partner solutions. How do these fit together and how do customers choose the right solution for their needs?
Read more at: Understanding HPE’s Storage Product Portfolio
- HCI See What You Did There | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 26, 2019 - June 26, 2019
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019