Over the last few years, HPE has built up a very diverse storage portfolio. But it can be a little hard to keep track of everything that’s going on, from the assets they acquired from Nimble Storage, to the latest with 3PAR,StoreOnce, and their increasing partner-based offerings. It’s a lot to keep in mind.
Luckily Chris Evans put all of their offerings into perspective, to give you a better idea of how all the pieces fit together.
Chris Evans comments:
HPE has a diverse storage portfolio, including self-owned and partner solutions. How do these fit together and how do customers choose the right solution for their needs?
Read more at: Understanding HPE’s Storage Product Portfolio
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019