Sometimes, you need a champion in life. In Lee Badman’s case, he’s not just any champion, he’s a newly minited Cisco Champion! In this fun little journey, based on a Twitter comment, he investgates just how much data Open Mesh APs are using. The end result is interesting enough, but Lee’s “gonzo blogging” makes the whole post entertaining to go through.
You got questions, I got answers.
You see, I’m not just a network guy … Nossir, there’s so much more. My cranium is enormous, I could be a male model, and I’m learning the Ukulele. I’m a CWNE, a newly minted Cisco CHAMPION (that’s right, Bucko- a champion– I might even run in the Kentucky Derby this year), but I’m also a gonzo bloggist. I don’t write the story. I live the story. Hell, frequently I am the story.
Read more at: How Much Data is Used For Open Mesh Cloud Management?
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020
- Nebulon Launches with Cloud-Defined Storage - July 17, 2020
- What Will HPE Do With Silver Peak? | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 15, 2020 - July 15, 2020