Sometimes, you need a champion in life. In Lee Badman’s case, he’s not just any champion, he’s a newly minited Cisco Champion! In this fun little journey, based on a Twitter comment, he investgates just how much data Open Mesh APs are using. The end result is interesting enough, but Lee’s “gonzo blogging” makes the whole post entertaining to go through.
You got questions, I got answers.
You see, I’m not just a network guy … Nossir, there’s so much more. My cranium is enormous, I could be a male model, and I’m learning the Ukulele. I’m a CWNE, a newly minted Cisco CHAMPION (that’s right, Bucko- a champion– I might even run in the Kentucky Derby this year), but I’m also a gonzo bloggist. I don’t write the story. I live the story. Hell, frequently I am the story.
Read more at: How Much Data is Used For Open Mesh Cloud Management?
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019