Luca Dell’oca from Virtual to the Core writes:
I’m reading lately a huge amount of informations regarding Flash storage. Articles, blogs, whitepapers, written by analysts, bloggers and companies that produce and sell any solution based on NAND memories. Each of them have their own solution: all have been designed to cure the long-standing problems involving the slowness of storage based on spinning disks; but at the same time the way they solve the same problem is completely different one from the other.
Great article from Luca that covers the various kinds of flash storage in the data center and where you need each type.
Read more: Add a Flash storage in an existing environment
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019