Luca Dell’oca from Virtual to the Core writes:
I’m reading lately a huge amount of informations regarding Flash storage. Articles, blogs, whitepapers, written by analysts, bloggers and companies that produce and sell any solution based on NAND memories. Each of them have their own solution: all have been designed to cure the long-standing problems involving the slowness of storage based on spinning disks; but at the same time the way they solve the same problem is completely different one from the other.
Great article from Luca that covers the various kinds of flash storage in the data center and where you need each type.
Read more: Add a Flash storage in an existing environment
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020