Lee Badman of WiredNot writes:
Yeah, baby- another Wireless Field Day approaches, and I’m really looking forward to it.
For those not all that familiar with with the Tech Field Day series, I opined about it last year when I was a rookie, and after getting up to speed at #WFD4, I set my sights on #WFD5, Now, I’m ready for another excellent outing, having been fortunate to get invited back for #WFD6.
The who, what, and where of the event is here.
And my version of the quick skinny on who will be there- and what I hope to get out of the event:
Lee’s got a great idea of what he wants to see from the vendors. Definitely worth a read.
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019