Brent Salisbury of NetworkStatic comments:
I am going to start pushing out an app every month that fixes some problem in networking. In this case I hacked it up over the past couple of weekends, but other times it will just be me using someones open source awesomeness and demoing it.
First some thoughts on where we are in the wild world of networking to tee up the reason I am excited about delivering network tools via Docker.
Brent has nailed the endgame for Network Function Virtualization. Rather than relying on clunky VMs, newer appliances will spawn containers to do work and then destroy them as they are no longer needed. Brilliant thinking from a brilliant guy.
Read more at: Building Network Tools using Docker
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018