Brent Salisbury of NetworkStatic comments:
I am going to start pushing out an app every month that fixes some problem in networking. In this case I hacked it up over the past couple of weekends, but other times it will just be me using someones open source awesomeness and demoing it.
First some thoughts on where we are in the wild world of networking to tee up the reason I am excited about delivering network tools via Docker.
Brent has nailed the endgame for Network Function Virtualization. Rather than relying on clunky VMs, newer appliances will spawn containers to do work and then destroy them as they are no longer needed. Brilliant thinking from a brilliant guy.
Read more at: Building Network Tools using Docker
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018