Chris Wahl of Wahl Network comments:
My latest switch, the Cisco SG300-52, isn’t all that loud in the grand scheme of things. In fact, you can read about my experience with the switch, including noise meters, here.
However, I like to keep my home office as quiet as possible because it shares space with my lab. This post will cover the steps necessary to replace the stock pair of Delta AFB0412LB fans with Scythe Mini Kaze Ultra silent fans (SY124020L).
Here’s a great DIY from Chris about reducing the noise level in your lab.
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020