Vlandan Seget of ESX Virtualization comments:
It’s been a while since IOMeter was updated. IOMeter 1.1 has some huge code changes according to the user guide. There are some some bug fixes as well in this new release. Important to note that if comparing the same workload between two different versions of IOMeter, you might not get the same results. It’s because of the fixes in the new release.
The application for measuring storage performance got an update. Go out and download the new version to ensure your storage benchmarks are accurate!
Read more at: IOMeter 1.1 Release
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019