Vlandan Seget of ESX Virtualization comments:
It’s been a while since IOMeter was updated. IOMeter 1.1 has some huge code changes according to the user guide. There are some some bug fixes as well in this new release. Important to note that if comparing the same workload between two different versions of IOMeter, you might not get the same results. It’s because of the fixes in the new release.
The application for measuring storage performance got an update. Go out and download the new version to ensure your storage benchmarks are accurate!
Read more at: IOMeter 1.1 Release
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019