Anthony Burke from Cisco Inferno comments:
Something dawned on me whilst driving around California last weekend. I couldn’t help but think about Aristotle’s quote “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. There are some companies that ripe for acquisition by others. Some companies that have great stand alone technology but extremely complimentary when aligned or amalgamated with other vendor technologies.
Anthony has a really good idea here. Plexxi offers a lot to the hardware Juniper is using right now. Software is the future. Having the best makes your hardware that much better.
Read more at: Juniper to buy Plexxi (at least in my dreams)
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020