Anthony Burke from Cisco Inferno comments:
Something dawned on me whilst driving around California last weekend. I couldn’t help but think about Aristotle’s quote “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. There are some companies that ripe for acquisition by others. Some companies that have great stand alone technology but extremely complimentary when aligned or amalgamated with other vendor technologies.
Anthony has a really good idea here. Plexxi offers a lot to the hardware Juniper is using right now. Software is the future. Having the best makes your hardware that much better.
Read more at: Juniper to buy Plexxi (at least in my dreams)
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019