Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
In part 1 (see previous post here), we discussed the underlying technology for SanDisk‘s UltraDIMMs based on Diablo Technologies MCS hardware and software. IBM will be shipping UltraDIMMs in their high end servers later this year as their new eXFlash.
In this segment we will discuss what SanDisk has put on top of the Diablo Technology’s MCS to supply SSD storage.
Ray has some great points here about the SanDisk UltraDIMM technology. There’s going to be some very interesting use cases coming soon.
- Does the Apple Airport Extreme Use VLANs? - January 21, 2020
- Predicting Data Patterns with Cradlepoint - January 16, 2020
- How Do RFC3161 Timestamps Work? - January 15, 2020
- Testing the Whole System with NetAlly EtherScope nXG - January 14, 2020
- Stupid Network Tricks - January 14, 2020
- There Is No Layer-2 in Public Cloud - January 8, 2020
- Assuring Your Service Level with Ixia IxProbe - January 8, 2020
- Wi-Fi and the Netflix Effect - December 27, 2019
- Figure Out What Problem You’re Trying to Solve - December 20, 2019
- Ensuring Unified Communications Success with NETSCOUT - December 19, 2019