Anthony Burke from Cisco Inferno comments:
Today Juniper Networks announced the MetaFabric. MetaFabric is the next step and evolution in data centre architectures. There has been a vast amount of chatter, noise and FUD recently when it comes to flow programmability and overlay networking. What Juniper has done is stayed clear of the Game of Thrones that Cisco and VMware have been playing which has allowed them to stay true to their vision.
Anthony takes a good look at the new multi-data center Metafabric. Juniper is bringing the pieces together to play in the realm of integrated SDN. But can they top VMware and Cisco?
Read more at: MetaFabric by Juniper
- Predicting Data Patterns with Cradlepoint - January 16, 2020
- How Do RFC3161 Timestamps Work? - January 15, 2020
- Testing the Whole System with NetAlly EtherScope nXG - January 14, 2020
- Stupid Network Tricks - January 14, 2020
- There Is No Layer-2 in Public Cloud - January 8, 2020
- Assuring Your Service Level with Ixia IxProbe - January 8, 2020
- Wi-Fi and the Netflix Effect - December 27, 2019
- Figure Out What Problem You’re Trying to Solve - December 20, 2019
- Ensuring Unified Communications Success with NETSCOUT - December 19, 2019
- Network Stability Through Resilience Engineering - December 18, 2019