Anthony Burke from Cisco Inferno comments:
Today Juniper Networks announced the MetaFabric. MetaFabric is the next step and evolution in data centre architectures. There has been a vast amount of chatter, noise and FUD recently when it comes to flow programmability and overlay networking. What Juniper has done is stayed clear of the Game of Thrones that Cisco and VMware have been playing which has allowed them to stay true to their vision.
Anthony takes a good look at the new multi-data center Metafabric. Juniper is bringing the pieces together to play in the realm of integrated SDN. But can they top VMware and Cisco?
Read more at: MetaFabric by Juniper
- Dealing With the Heat - April 6, 2020
- Framing Data Fortresses with Fortanix - April 2, 2020
- Drilling Down with XM Cyber - March 26, 2020
- Community Construction Isn’t Just Numbers - March 19, 2020
- Itential – The Network Glue You Need - March 17, 2020
- Building Secondary Security for IoT - March 10, 2020
- Confidence in The Cloud with NetApp - March 3, 2020
- The Power of Communities – An Interview with David Penaloza Seijas - March 2, 2020
- Moving Past The Edge with Aruba SD-Branch - February 26, 2020
- Does SPB Mean “Secure Path Bridging”? - February 12, 2020