David Davis of Virtualization Software comments:
We’ve been seeing a lot of activity around open source projects lately. It isn’t that they haven’t existed before, but there is an increased focus on open source software that is proving to be a powerful adversary for the traditional enterprise software industry.
Luckily, the relationship with open source has not actually been so adversarial, as it has become a key part of integration with existing and new enterprise infrastructure and development software that companies are deploying.
Open Source changed the way that we look at desktop and server computing. It’s not a stretch to say that it will transform virtualization as well. Take a look at the projects David mentions in the article and give them a try!
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018