David Davis of Virtualization Software comments:
We’ve been seeing a lot of activity around open source projects lately. It isn’t that they haven’t existed before, but there is an increased focus on open source software that is proving to be a powerful adversary for the traditional enterprise software industry.
Luckily, the relationship with open source has not actually been so adversarial, as it has become a key part of integration with existing and new enterprise infrastructure and development software that companies are deploying.
Open Source changed the way that we look at desktop and server computing. It’s not a stretch to say that it will transform virtualization as well. Take a look at the projects David mentions in the article and give them a try!
- Recognizing Community Greatness with The Wi-Fi Awards - September 17, 2019
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019