Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
Already $60M in funding, an A+ team of storage personalities, a lot of marketing (with all due respect, I can’t think any different when guys like Steve Wozniak are involved), three R&D sites, out of stealth mode only after one year from its inception, with a bunch of PoCs and a (probably totally immature) product out very soon. There are only two possibilities here: either these guys know exactly what they’re doing or they are totally out of their minds. (I’m for the first one… but, you know, VC funding could easily help to shift towards the second one).
A great look at Primary Data from Enrico. If their technology is as revolutionary as Nicira, it could have some impact on the storage startup landscape.
Read more at: Primary data is the Nicira of storage!
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019
- Micro-Segmentation: What, Why, How? - July 31, 2019
- Why Containers? - July 26, 2019
- Slicing Through Cloud Complexity with CloudGenix - July 25, 2019